We aim to make buying at auction as straight forward as possible!
- Free Spotters (Your Personal Auction Assistant)
- Free Telephone Bidding Services
- Free Comprehensive Driveaway Insurance
- Finance Deals Tailor-Made For You
- Free Mechanical Warranties on most vehicles
- Online auction listings
- Photographs of vehicles sent via email for all bidders.
- We only sell under the hammer
- Our modern cafeteria provides a full menu with fresh ingredients from local butchers and green-grocers.
- We serve award winning Celtic-Italian Ferraris coffee made from the finest coffee beans and manufactured in Wales
- The purpose built viewing / seating area provides a place to bid or watch live sporting events on the big screen.
- Sky Television available for viewing during our auctions (Sky Sports included).
- Toilet facilities
- Disabled facilities
- Off-Site auctions undertaken
Deposit and Payment Options:
- We accept cash (at no charge) £ GBP and € EUR
- A £500 cash (or the equivalent € EUR) or credit/debit card (excluding American Express) deposit is required on the fall of the hammer of any auction.
- The remaining balance can be paid by cash, most credit/debit cards (excluding American Express), bankers draft (CHAPS) within 24 hours of purchase.
- Banker's draft and building society cheques should be signed by the issuing clerk on the reverse, together with their telephone number.
- One off payment of £30.00 plus VAT for use of debit cards and 3% plus VAT for use of credit cards will be charged.
- A passport or photocard driving licence is required when making payments using a credit/debit card.
- View the payment options for international buyers
- An Indemnity fee is payable on every item and are subject to VAT.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale apply. (Available on request)