How to bid at Merthyr Motor Auctions
We try to make bidding and buying at auction as straight forward as possible. Buying at MMA is as simple as these three steps:
It doesn't matter if you visit the auction to bid in person or register online to bid live. We are open to the business user and the private buyer.
1. Register. If you visit the auction or bid online, the first step is to register. Registration is simple and takes a matter of minutes. Once registered, you can view all the vehicles we have for auction including photos and mileages etc.
2. Bid. Bidding is as easy as putting your hand up to bid at the auction / bidding live on the telephone with a spotter or bidding live online.
3. Buy. At the auction, if you are the highest winning bidder, you can pay for your new vehicle and driveaway that same day. If you bid online / on the telephone, you can pay for your vehicle and either collect the vehicle yourself or we can delivery nationally at cost within 48 hours. If you are exporting your new purchase, we can arrange shipping and documentation to any UK dock at cost.
Services and Facilities
- We only sell under the hammer
- Spotters (Auction Assistants) - they'll do all the work for you
- Live Telephone Bidding
- Finance Deals Tailor-Made For You
- Free Mechanical Warranties on most vehicles
- Delivery Services - National & International Delivery can be arranged at cost
- A state of the art heated & air conditioned auction hall
- A purpose built viewing / seating area provides a place to bid or watch live sporting events on the big screen including Sky Sports & BT Sport.
- A modern cafeteria and coffee bar prodiving a full menu with fresh ingredients from local butchers and green-grocers, award winning Celtic-Italian Ferraris coffee made from the finest coffee beans and manufactured in Wales
- Toilet facilities & Disabled facilities
Latest Customer Reviews
Just to say how impressed I was with the service last week when I bought an ex NHS wheelchair accessible vehicle for my disabled son.
I found the staff very helpful and was able to give the vehicles a very good inspection before bidding. I was offered help in bidding, had I have felt nervous, which I thought was very understanding of them.
The facilities are great, with a very nice cafeteria and very clean toilets, not always found at motor auctions!
The area was wheelchair accessible.
Finally I was very pleased with my purchase.
Jon Brough, Gloucestershire
Purchased - Disabled Access Bus
Tell us about your experience. Add your review here