Mechanical Warranty Cover from Autoguard Warranties
Most of our cars, vans, tippers, minibuses, lutons, crew vans, 4x4's, pickups etc. come with a FREE Mechanical Warranty provided by Autoguard Warranties . You also have the option to purchase or upgrade your mechanical warranty cover.
Make the right choice by buying a vehicle with Autoguard warranty cover. Their most popular and comprehensive warranty, covering all mechanical and electrical parts that were originally fitted by the manufacturer. *
- Designed for new and used vehicles
- Unlimited mileage once policy has started
- Unlimited number of claims to the aggregate value of the vehicle
- Includes cover for In Car Entertainment and Satellite Navigation systems
- European Cover - up to 60 days per year
* Please see warranty document for more details and to see the terms and conditions.
COMPONENTS COVERED BY THIS GUARANTEE
ALL MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS OF THE VEHICLE THAT WERE MANUFACTURER'S ORIGINAL FITMENTS except those note covered (see warranty document ).
ADDITIONAL ITEMS COVERED:
- In-car entertainment systems (ICE) and Satellite Navigation systems. Please note that these items will be covered up to 50% including VAT, of your claim limit, on original manufacturer's equipment up to a maximum of £500.
- Air conditioning; Air conditioning and climate control systems. Please note that these items will be covered up to a maximum of 50% including VAT, of your claim limit up to a maximum of £1000.
- Driver interface systems; any system such as (but not exclusively) MMI, I-Drive, Command, HondaLink, NissanConnect, which controls multiple vehicle functions via a central control system interface will be covered up to 50% including VAT, of your claim limit, on original manufacturer's equipment up to a maximum of £1000.
* Please see warranty document for more details, items not covered and to see the terms and conditions.
Latest Customer Reviews
I would like to thank the team at MMA for a truly enjoyable experience last week when I visited you and purchased a vehicle. MMA give a professional yet personal service, giving the man off the street the opportunity to buy a vehicle with confidence and ease.
Ken Powell, Derby
Tell us about your experience. Add your review here